Friday, February 15, 2008

new year new life

really thanks for my friend who come and visit my blog..
oh yeah..hahaha
anyway i realli appreciate who leave the comment for me..~~
muakcs....erm...


new year is coming already..i think everything should have a good started right??
hehe^^
i jus hope everything can be doing with smoothly..
everything come no easy..i will treasure what i have now..

this day quite busy with my own stuff..
i wan to continue my blog always n always...
hahaha...

hope can write more stuff in the future as long as my english wont misunderstand you all..
kaka. be enjoy to ur blog~
gambate my dear friend^^

5 comments:

小东 said...

new year must have a new wishing...
hope u all dream's is dream's come true.

:: 子源 :: said...

哈哈,看到你前兩句
還不留言嗎?

開玩笑
新年快樂~

Anonymous said...

wish u have a happy Chinese new year~~
Ha.. we learn English together^.6,until we become professional in English...haa

At here i hope u get more pretty in this year^^
and get more$$,if too many,share me some
haha

天魔如是也? said...

你最近確實比較懶惰了

Jing said...

新年大家一起gambate!!嘻嘻!
又过完年了~T.T