Tuesday, August 29, 2006

two days before, we came back to school learning dance.. it is for teacher day show.
i don't expect who will back to school, on that day, i feel suprise really got somebody come back without my expectation.wow... although just few people,but i feel happy too~~
i still remember, on that days me n my friend do some crazy thing... shh secret~~

...

when we learn the songs(SUPER MODEL),tat's difficult to us. because we really got no idea to start this song,finally me n yyan try to learn two part in ONE day!/==
the next days, got a lot people come to my house to learn,just got some girl and boys learn with serious.another just play and play!!=.='''

today, is our show,but we do not learn well cause all people look like no mood to learn for it!
omg... we just try our best..but when show start all of us become confuse!wakaka.. daXX ugly at stage..lolz...

although we cannot perform exactly,I'm sure we have courage to stand at stage,then we are the best!

i will let it be a memory forever... i love u all the guyss....~~

UEC.. near.. left 44 days!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

магазин электронные сигареты - отзывы о дамских сигаретах вог