Tuesday, September 05, 2006

birthday

18 years old d!... so old liao..

haih.. but i feel it is different this year. bcause now i have a lot nice gal's friend!

yea.. i am happy our "super modal" gang relationship become better and better..

i like this feel..

here, specially i wanna thanks wai yan..
she help me a lot in this year..and she is my best friend in secondary school!! yea.. i luv her!!~~

super modal gang!!
wan xin,marn yee,sok heng,wai yan, me~~
momo,shun yao,pooi yee,cheng su,yaw chuan...
we must gambate always..

and here i wanna thank who celebrate with me..
yyan,marn yee, wan xin,sok heng,momo,shun yao..
i'm really happy u all bring me a unforgetful memory.
keep in touch yea..
S3 is the last yr for us. so we must treasure it!!

2 comments:

wy said...

yameh? what did i help?? why dont i know?? ><

CatHêЯIйê@yung yung said...

hmm a lot lar. in 'gan qing",homework,personal stuff~~