Friday, January 11, 2008

Eng + jokes~

haha.. sorry my friend..
i been missing for sometime..
aiks.. too bad right??no ppl miss me at all
haha..

my com still not upgrade yet..
cant see chinese word well..
wuwuwu

erm.. let me share a jokes with you??...

Date: 31/12/2007
Chris's mom: where do you want to go tonite??

Chris: erm.. no.. maybe stay at home??

Chris's mom: oh.. i see.. i taught u calm down with your friend?

Chris: ar?? calm down?? what's that mom??

Chris's mom: erm..everybody go Sg wang calm down, you dono ar??

Chris: .....
[[finish]]

can you understand my word??
my friend mom say countdown--->calm down..
everybody go Sg wang "calm down"
lolx.. wut the hell man..hahahahha

6 comments:

Jing said...

haha!it's really funny!calm down......hahaha!

小东 said...

hehe
make me some bler...
i no more understant "short cut" world.

CatHêЯIйê@yung yung said...

jing:
yaya.. very funny.hahaha XD

xiao dong:
tis not short-cut word,is my fren mom say countdown bcom calm down.. hehe

天魔如是也? said...

到Sungai Wang去冷靜...
有夠冷的說...

Vincent Cho said...

哈哈~这样都行?

CatHêЯIйê@yung yung said...

tian mo:
haha kenot meh....
quite colddddddddd..........

vincent:
haha i think cannot also can gua~