Tuesday, April 03, 2007

bad day for me

yesterday is deadline for apply UTAR..
but i didnt received any answer to slove my problem..
so what can i do.. damn...==

i got long time never sick..
yesterday all is coming..
fever,cough... and etc.. wat the hell..

yesterday when i help mummy doing somoething..
suddenly fall down..
wow.. now my leg like a elephant leg.. damm...

wat a bad day for me?god...

but i have good news le..
i can get my camera d..kaka..


Is I'm look like a busy body..
maybe what i think is make another misunderstand.
haih,i dont want to care so much now..
sorry for my overprotected and make another feel disturb.
take k my friend.
Now,i dont want be a ke poh gal ..
i will concentrate to what i should do for my future.

girl,stand up...
dont be sad,yesterday was the past.
now,try to let yourself stand up and not rely to other..

1 comment:

wy said...

hei hows your leg??
the line here is quite slow cuz many people is using, unable to access to anyone's blog, except for mine! today is saturday, few people in hostel, the line is many many times faster than school days, so happy lar!!!!
my first week is quite busy... a lot of homework to do, have to do revision, and do preparations before lessons!! these are what i have never done before.. i cannot rely on my 小聪明 now!! haha XD
all im studying now is quite diffrent from secondary, i think u will be the same too. i suggest you read more english material from now on, will help u a bit! english is really important cuz all your text will be in english, and the lecturers will be lecturing in english. the things you are going to study are more professional and u will meet many strange+new terms! so, make sure u always have your dictionary with you!! since everything is so diffrent in college, you have to be strong!but i think u can do it. ^^
i will not go home until the end of the month, probably. so, dont miss me!! hehe.. ohya, that day u phone me hor, i was in toilet lar!! so i said i was in toilet lar. sorry for making the misunderstood. well, im like giving a long long lecture...hahahah XXD take care!! will come n pst comment when i suddenly remind of anything to say. jiayou!